Dunton River Camp
Glamping at its finest
Set in a lush meadow ringed by Colorado’s San Juan Mountains, Dunton River Camp is a luxury tented camp, available on an exclusive-use basis for up to 16 guests. A former 500-acre cattle ranch from the late 1800’s, the frontier-style base is the perfect destination to disconnect from the hustle and bustle of regular life and explore the wilds of Colorado.
Dunton Destinations’ summer-only camp features eight luxurious prospector / safari style tents, each sitting on a 640 square foot wooden platform anchored to bedrock. Each tent features the amenities of a luxury hotel, including king-size beds, gas stoves, and ensuite bathrooms with marble sinks and 6-foot soaker bathtubs.
With the camp located just 20 feet from the West Fork of the Dolores River, guests don’t need to look far for fly-fishing in its trout-rich waters. Guests can also explore breathtaking nearby trails using complimentary mountain bikes, by foot, or on horseback. After a day spent getting “dirty” in nature, guests can return to the camp to “cleanse” their bodies in the spa tent, relax in a riverfront sauna, enjoy a dinner of local, organic cuisine at the farmhouse, and sip Single Malt Whiskey and bourbon cocktails at “Barbara’s Bar” ‒ all before gravitating to the outdoor fire pit for s’mores and hot chocolate. Nightly rates include all meals and beverages (non-alcoholic and alcoholic), use of common area amenities, and use of activity equipment, and each stay is fully customized to guests’ needs.
For more information, visit www.duntondestinations.com/river-camp.
XO Member Benefits
- Enjoy a resort credit of $500 per reservation, which may be used towards on-property activities, spa, or gift shop
- Enjoy complimentary early check-in and late check-out, subject to availability
- Enjoy a complimentary room upgrade upon arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary round-trip private ground transportation in a luxury SUV provided to and from Montrose Regional Airport (KMTJ), Cortez Municipal Airport (KCEZ), or Durango La-Plata County Airport (KDRO)
To learn more about and redeem this XO Member Benefit, please speak with your dedicated Aviation Advisor or email email@example.com.
COVID-19 Protocols & Travel Guidance
XO Member Benefits | Terms & Conditions
- 3-night minimum length of stay required.
- Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates.
- Resort Credit is not redeemable for cash and may not be used towards room accommodations.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other seasonal, promotional, or discount offers, subject to Dunton Destinations’ discretion.
- Rates are non-commissionable, subject to Dunton Destinations’ discretion.
- Offer is non-transferable.
XO Global LLC is not a direct air carrier and does not operate any aircraft. All flights will be operated by properly licensed U.S. or foreign air carriers. Member Benefits are provided by independent contractors, and XO neither supervises nor controls their actions, nor makes any expressed or implied representations as to their suitability. XO arranges Member Benefits only as a convenience for Member, and Member agrees that XO shall not be liable for any negligent or intentional acts or omissions, loss, damage, injury or delay to Member and/or Member’s property in connection with such Member Benefits services. XO reserves the right to change, suspend, or terminate any of the Member Benefits at any time. All services are subject to the terms and conditions available at www.flyxo.com/legal, and such additional terms and conditions, including availability and applicable blackout dates, of the Member Benefits provider. Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST42114.