The Langham Hotels
Combining modern sophistication and timeless glamour,
The Langham Hotels & Resorts is globally recognized for its exceptional intuitive service, contemporary art collections, award-winning culinary expertise and signature pink accents. Drawing on the brand’s distinctive British heritage from the opening of the flagship hotel in London in 1865, The Langham continues the legacy by delivering exceptional experiences with a touch of playfulness in London, New York, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hefei, Haikou, Ningbo, Haining, Xiamen and Changsha. Learn about the brand by visiting LanghamHotels.com, and follow The Langham Hotels and Resorts on Instagram (@langhamhotels) and Facebook (@thelanghamhotels) and Twitter (@thelanghamhotel).
Majestic views of the cityscape, the Chicago River, and Lake Michigan. All housed in a skyscraper designed by renowned architect Mies van der Rohe. Situated in downtown Chicago, our hotel is mere minutes from the Loop, Grant Park, Magnificent Mile, Millennium Park and Navy Pier.
Nestled in the city’s most coveted district, Midtown Manhattan, a limestone tower that soars 60 stories into the sky. Located between Bryant Park and the Empire State Building, discover sharp metropolitan style that embodies the dynamic spirit of the city.
Formerly the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, The Langham offers a unique blend of historic charm and new American classic sophistication. Perfectly situated in the heart of the city, a stay at The Langham, Boston is a memorable experience unlike any other.
Los Angeles' original getaway. Experience our iconic landmark hotel located in charming Pasadena, just minutes from Downtown.
XO Member Benefits
XO Members are eligible for the following benefits when booking a 3 night stay at The Langham, Boston, The Langham, New York, The Langham, Chicago, & The Langham, Pasadena:
- A hotel credit of USD 100.00 per stay for each reservation.
- A complimentary breakfast for two (2) guests each morning.
- A complimentary room upgrade upon check-in, subject to availability.
- Complimentary late check-out and early check-in, subject to availability.
To learn more about and redeem this XO Member Benefit, please speak with your dedicated Aviation Advisor or email email@example.com.
COVID-19 Protocols & Travel Guidance
- XO’s COVID-19 Response
- The Langham, Chicago COVID-19 Response
- The Langham, New York COVID-19 Response
- The Langham, Pasadena COVID-19 Response
XO Member Benefits | Terms & Conditions
- Accommodations are subject to availability and blackout dates.
- Offer requires reservation of a minimum of three (3) nights of booked accommodations with Company, save where Company has published on its website a greater minimum length of stay for the specific travel dates on which Member seeks to reserve accommodations, in which case the greater minimum length of stay shall apply.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other seasonal, promotional, or discount offers, subject to Company discretion.
- Eligibility extends to new and pre-existing XO Member bookings.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Rates are not commissionable by any third-party, subject to Company’s discretion.
- Company shall not extend the Ongoing XO Member Benefits to Guests who are not XO Members.
XO Global LLC is not a direct air carrier and does not operate any aircraft. All flights will be operated by properly licensed U.S. or foreign air carriers. Member Benefits are provided by independent contractors, and XO neither supervises nor controls their actions, nor makes any expressed or implied representations as to their suitability. XO arranges Member Benefits only as a convenience for Member, and Member agrees that XO shall not be liable for any negligent or intentional acts or omissions, loss, damage, injury or delay to Member and/or Member’s property in connection with such Member Benefits services. XO reserves the right to change, suspend, or terminate any of the Member Benefits at any time. All services are subject to the terms and conditions available at www.flyxo.com/legal, and such additional terms and conditions, including availability and applicable blackout dates, of the Member Benefits provider. Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST42114.